THEME: SUIT UP!!
Psalm 144:1-2 “Praise be to the Lord my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle. He is my loving God and my fortress, my stronghold and my deliverer, my shield, in whom I take refuge.”
Thursday May 2, 2019 (7:00pm) through
Sunday May 5, 2019 (12:00pm)
Lutheran Valley Retreat *(see map in flier)
WHAT TO EXPECT:
Adventure and Jesus!
• Competition Zombie Zip-Line
• Close Quarters Combat groups of 8 will "play" in various scenarios while learning appropriate tactics using Airsoft.
• Tree top swing/Comp. Grenade Field
• Archery Tag
• Target Shooting at Teller County Shooting Society (BYOA) 50 min Drive one-way
• On-Site Service Project TBA
The adventuring sections are 4 hours each in length and are considered free time. This should allow you to experience just about all you want. However, you have the option of utilizing the four Adventuring Sections any way you want - a nap, short hike, a mountain bike trek, playing cards, etc.
Covers program, food, cabin
(same price if tent or trailer)