· Use of the Sanctuary on the day preceding the ceremony for rehearsal. Use of the Sanctuary as well as other designated rooms on the day of the ceremony. The time frame and duration for building use will be determined when the couple meets with the wedding consultant and/or pastor.
· Our pastor will meet with the couple prior to the ceremony, to become acquainted with the couple and to review the service and the vows. This offers time to develop a relationship that will be a part of the ceremony at which he officiates. The pastor will also provide pre-marriage counseling with the couple (no group sessions).
· Assistance of the Wedding Consultant during scheduling and planning, coordination of the ceremony at the rehearsal, and assistance and guidance at the wedding ceremony.
· Clean-up and operation of the sound system, including production of a video of the ceremony.
· Having an organist and/or soloist is optional and can be decided upon by the couple as the ceremony is planned.